Monday, September 10, 2012

The Story Thus Far....

Last time I came to my blog it was a bit of a depressing matter for me. I was at crossroad of continuing or just dismantling this page for good but then I forgot altogether and just let it drift away. Things got better for me and I want to share what has been going down for me. I want to continue because I know someone out there likes to read what I have to say. Anyways...let go in depth (or short story this shit). 

So after I've stop making post for awhile I decided to finally work harder in obtaining a job (since I never had one and I needed one to help with financial problems). I got a job and it was hell for a bit with the training but I got the job and been doing ever since. It pays good money. I been doing more stuff since I been having money and more happier with things. Yes I have less time for gaming and reading comics but I spend more time hanging out with friends and getting out more. I can say it feels good and a lot more happier.


I got to finally see my favorite band of all time in concert. Yeah that's right you guessed it (or didn't because I never told you) "the B-52's" or for other people that band that made the song "Loveshack" you know this song.
 This has been the second concert I attended in my life. First one being Lady Gaga (yes that was awesome as well). But this was the best (maybe because I had fantastic sitting arrangement...thanks Lady Gaga...) concert I ever attended. I don't think I saw one person sitting down for this band. I was dancing and grooving like all the rest. It was a fun night indeed.


Well after that a comic convention was coming up. Heroes Convention in Charlotte. I hesitated at first but then my future brother in law sold me on going because I was going to meet one of my favorite artist for the very first time George Perez'. Also Stan Lee was going to be attending as well. SO it was offer I could not refuse. Heroes Con in Charlotte was a blast. First convention and not the last one. I met some great artist and some really friendly people. Although I got sort of lambasted by Marv Wolfman, which in due fairness he just messed with me a bit. At first I was pissed, then realized he was just doing his job. I will meet again and hopefully get him to sign my Teen Titans comic's. Meeting George will be save for a later post because I have so much to say on the experience. Meeting Stan Lee well you think about it? It was pretty amazing to be close to the guy who created Spider-Man. 
Yep ^.^

Well after that experience you could say I was spent (yes financial wise as well ^.^). After a few months of thing dying down of excitement I felt that something was missing. My blog!!!! I was like I made one and I should continue. Here we are my friends. I will try to make more post in between things. I feel good doing this. Also I did not mention the long wait for Doctor Who or anything Doctor Who related. Oh I just did..... Well catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment