Saturday, December 31, 2011

Here to a new year.

I hope everyone that reads my blog has a great night and a great year ahead of you.  I will be spending the night watching the final episodes of Battlestar Galactica. Pretty much getting my mind blown, I should have my last words on it soon. Also got a great concept for some Star Trek fan fiction, also my New Warriors post is going to be up later this week. Making a new comic check list for this year, time to finish my collection of Booster Gold. I hope to obtain new readers this year.

Also here's to more Doctor Who.  2013, will be the 50 years of our time travel alien and his many adventures. So if you like my page. Thanks for the support that you readers given me. I hope that you tell your friends and family that appreciate the nerd and geek-dom I given. I may not be the best writer to come to blog scene. But I love to write about my passion to others. Have a great 2012.
Stay golden readers ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment